Do you have an application for AfTra?
AfTra works from the grassroots up, supporting local communities, civil society, private sector associations, governments and regional bodies in Africa.
We’re looking for applications that will deliver trade outcomes that promote development, particularly in low-income countries where the need is greatest.
If you have an eligible project that meets our core objectives to facilitate trade, develop products and markets or build capacity in institutions, then you should consider applying.
What should you include in your application?
When considering an application, the checklist below will help you to make sure that your project is likely to meet with positive consideration.
Your application should:
- be clear about who owns the project, the objectives and the anticipated results and impact
- include a description of the components involved in your project and an analysis of the environmental impact, and inclusive development (and gender) benefits
- estimate the overall cost of the project or activity
- define an implementation schedule of the project and its individual components
- cover the procurement modes and the schedule of procurement actions
- list the source of funds in addition to any AfTra grant, including contributions of the applicant beneficiary
- include the accounting, fiduciary control; and auditing processes in place
- provide references for the applicant beneficiary